Monday, February 28, 2011

How was my "wintery" weekend?

My "wintery" weekend was very busy.
On friday, I went to value village, with elexa, chelsey and hannah. After value village went bused to the mall. Saturday I went to work, but seen as it was really cold out, they sent me home, because it wasn't busy. So then I went and hung out with my two friends, Kierra and Kristal. They live in glenrosa and peachland. We went to the mall for a little. Then we went to westbank, and we voluteered at the warriors game, selling frisbee's to help raise money for the boys and girls club. We stayed and watched the rest of the game when we were finished voluteering. We got in trouble from the security guards, because we were yelling at the other team, but we didn't care. The game was almost over, and if we got kicked out it didn't matter to us. On Sunday, I was at my friends house, and it was her sisters birthday, so she wanted me to come with her, she turned ten. They are like my second family, so I joined. We went to the energy plex, and it was the worst plave ever. I wouldn't recommend it.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD LOVE YOU<3

    ReplyDelete